Monday, October 24, 2011

sleepover



Last Friday, my brother Todd and his wife Emily had a dinner to go to in Cody, so we lucked out and got to have Zach & Ben come party wtih us! Stetson LOVES Zach & Ben and almost always plays awesome with them. This time was no exception--they had a ball running all over the house, having a slumber party in Stetson's room and making scotcharoos. Kandace humored us all when she decided she didn't want to be left out of the fun when she tried to snuggle in bed by Zach and sleep with all the boys. I thought I'd avoid a tantrum and just let her stay there and try it out, but she kept getting up, talking, turning the light on, etc. so she had to leave the room and boy was she not happy about it. Michael rocked her in the family room 'til she settled down then she went to bed in her room. Its always funny to me when Zach & Ben come because I always realize this is how it'd be if I had all my kids exactly 2 years apart, because Zach is 8, Ben 6, Stetson 4, Kandace 2, Janelle 4 mos. I'm happy I just have 3 for now. :) It was sweet to see what a good big brother (and big cousin) Zach is--always trying to help and be responsible. He was a great help with Janelle. It sure is nice to have extra hands around! :)







































No comments: