Monday, October 24, 2011

picture day

Last Thursday Stetson had pictures at preschool. I gave him a bath, put on a nice sweater and combed his hair with gel and hairsprayed it even. :) I always think he looks a lot more like his dad when his hair is parted and combed. Funny because Michael hasn't parted his hair since his mission. Anyway, he was a handsome man and I sure love him. Later that day I took Kandace and Janelle to get pictures. Kandace was perfect--sat still like a little lady and smiled beautifuly. Janelle on the other hand was not having it. We didn't get any of her smiling which is a bummer because she has a beautiful smile. Oh well. Stetson and Kandace are VERY excited for halloween. Holidays are like magic at this age and I can't even begin to say how fun it is for me as a mom to watch them and be a part of it. Stetson is going to be a pirate again and Kandace as you can probably guess, is wanting to be a princess (right now at least, it could change).

No comments: