Thursday, October 6, 2011

dresser #2

Here's the 2nd dresser she did. I was a yardsale junkee this summer and got this little gem for like $10 I think. I found the flower pattern online and Kambrie replicated it for me just free hand, and then it was her idea to do the handles black. Is she talented, or what?
Now Kandace, dear sweet Kandace. As Kambrie was painting the dressers, Kandace would inch her way closer and closer to Kambrie and say things like (in her sweetest voice) "Kambrie, I LOVE painting." "Kambrie, I LOVE your pretty flowers." She was trying to get Kambrie to say something like, "Oh, would you like to help?" Lucky for Kandace, I found a fun jack-o-lantern painting craft a few days later so she could paint to her hearts content.






















I made these way easy tissue ball things from left over tissue paper I had from Janelle's baby presents. Cute, huh? I want to make like a million of them now. They're so easy and fun.

5 comments:

Jill Asay said...

i love, love, love this dresser! Super cute!!

Mark & Shayla said...

The dresser is so cute! It makes me want to go to a yard sale! And Kandace could not be any happier I don't think. I love that pic of her.

The Asay's said...

Did she free hand all those flowers on the dressers? She is amazing. Very cute

Linda said...

Way way cute!

lacey bassett said...

CUTE! I love the dresser :) and the tissue paper balls! Way to be creative