Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day of VIP

Here's my boy on his first day of preschool. He was so excited to go (he said he was scared, too)! He's been asking for months now if it's August yet (thats when we thought he'd start going) and it seemed like it would never come, but come it did and he had a great day. He said they played, painted, introduced themselves and sang songs. Kandace was disappointed that she didn't get to go, but she had fun while I dropped him off because my nice visiting teachers happened to be coming the same time I needed to drop him off so they stayed with the girls and played games with Kandace. Kandace insists that she's old enough to go to preschool and I keep telling her she has to wait 'til she's older. After I dropped him off, me and the girls (I love saying that :) went to story time, came home, had lunch then went to pick up Stetson.

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

YAY for school! Sounds like he had a great day!