Sunday, May 22, 2011

Michael plants our garden



I'm thankful that Michael comes from a family with a rich background in farming/gardening/canning, etc. because it makes it easier for me to do my part. He really likes it and plans way in advance and gets the job done right. A couple of weeks ago Michael went to his dad's farm to get a load of manure and brought it back and spread it all over the garden and then tilled it in a few times. Then we (mostly him) planted our seeds (those green things are our onions coming back) and pretty soon here we'll plant our tomatoes and melons. I think we'll get beter at this gardening thing every year, but I think the best way to do learn how to do something is to just do it, so thats what we're doing. Hooray Michael for being such a great gardener. :)









No comments: