Sunday, May 1, 2011

Joel & Kambrie get married




My baby brother Joel & his very beautiful bride Kambrie got married last Fri (4.29.11) and it was beautiful. There was a WONDERFUL spirit there from the moment the officiator started to speak. I feel so blessed to be a member of this church and to witness precious moments like this. I am SO grateful to have such great family and to be a part temple weddings. It was also great to see family that we don't get to see very often. The only drawback was the weather! I thought for sure it would be beautiful in Utah and almost didn't even pack coats (I grabbed them last minute as we left the house on Th). I was glad I did. Well anyway, lousy weather made for grumpy kids and so Stetson would have NO part in the picture taking and Kandace wasn't thrilled about it either. My camera died when Joel & Kambrie came out of the temple so this one with my gma Foulger is the best one I could get of them coming out but I love it. Who better to get a picture with than my crazy grandma who I LOVE??!! :)




Our less than impressive family picture HA HA






















































1 comment:

The Asay's said...

Joel's wife is beautiful. Stetson looks cute in his little suit.