Sunday, May 1, 2011

luncheon and reception



After the wedding we went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building there until it was time for the luncheon. This is the first decent picture I was able to get of Stetson. He was NOT having any of it at the temple right after Joel & Kambrie came out. Finally it was time to go to the Lion House (Brgham Young's house) for a delicous lunch. I was seriously dreading having a nice sit down dinner with my very wiggly munchkins in tow, but I was pleaslantly surprised at how awesome they did. Michael sat by Kandace and I sat by Stetson. Michael always is a HUGE help and I'm grateful he's such a hands on dad. Gma Foulger sat next to us and we had a good little visit (mostly the same questions asked over again because she's getting a big forgetful) :)






I was pleasantly surprised when my 2 cousins showed up. Laura was in town for women's conference and Rachel lives there. Rachel is holding Laura's baby, Brynn.
























No comments: