Sunday, May 22, 2011

Joel & Kambrie's Cowley reception



Phew! I'm on a blogging marathon today, so scroll down to see all of them. Yesterday (5.21.11) was Joel & Kambrie's reception in Cowley and it was very nice. Brenda had the idea of doing icecream Sunaes so we had those and then delicous cake that Aletha Durtsche made. Stetson & Kandace were in heaven with the sundaes and definitely had more gummy bears than should be allowed to a 2 or 4 year old. Kambrie brought all her decor from the Lehi reception and added her personal touch to everything and it turned out great. It was fun to see some of my Cowley friends and to be with family. Michael unfortunately got called out to work right before the reception and so I had both kids under my tutelage, and one of them might have knocked over one of my dad's lamps during the reception. Eeek! After having Michael gone the last few days on 12 hr shifts, it is HEAVEN to have him here for a day to help with the kids. Stetson has been ornery lately and I'm a bit perplexed about it, especially with the little one due in just weeks now. I'm so very excited about the prospect of having a sweet newborn in my arms AND not being pregnant anymore. I'm at "that stage" where I'm tired of it and ready to be done! I'm having a doula and looking forwward to a wonderful birth experience.



























































No comments: