Sunday, January 2, 2011

1-1-11


New Year's day was a fun day for us! We drove up to a great sledding spot in the Big Horns with some Cowley 2nd warders and a bunch of other people from Sheridan and other parts. Stetson had SO much fun and it made me oh so happy as a mom to watch him and listen to him squeal and laugh down the hill (I was more like screaming for my life). We even made a "Train" with 3 saucers: Zach, Stetson and me as the caboose. Kandace had had it about an hour into the festivities so it was short lived but we're so glad we made the trek! :)













2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey you were brave to tackle all of that
"cold" that day. Looks like you guys had fun.

Kimberly said...

That looks like fun. I've been wanting to take the kids sledding but I'm just can't make myself go out in the cold. Maybe if it wasn't so darn windy here in Casper. Anyway, that looks like a great way to start the new year!