Friday, January 7, 2011

exciting news to share!!


The exciting news is this: I got something GREAT in the mail yesterday! I've been working since August to renew my teaching endorsement so that I can sub and so that I'm ready to apply for a teaching position in case I ever needed to. I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get this and I appreciate Michael's support in giving me the time I needed to take my classes and everything. Michael is a great husband. So thats our great news!


Not much is new around here. Dad got us a year family swim pass so I went swimming at 6am last MWF but Michael had to work early all those days this week, so I didn't get to go swimming this week. But we had step T and TH and had a pretty good turn out so I'm glad about that. I have lots of holiday kcals to work off if you know what I mean. :) We're excited to use our family pass with this kids on M and TH nights. I'm having a great time kitchenaid that Michael got me for Christmas.

Michael and I went to the burial for Elise Johnson on Monday. It always amazes me how well people hold up and how the gospel strengthens us through times like these. Multiple people there mentioned our Heavenly Father's hand in all this and it was evident that they had great faith in him and his will.
My brother Morgan and his wife Fallon had their beautiful baby girl Audrey on Dec. 18. That makes for a LOT of December birthdays! She is beautiful and I love her. We're hoping to go see her in Feb for her baby blessing.

12 comments:

Jill Asay said...

cute & clever post! Christian called and told me your news last night! Congrats to you guys!!:)

Mark & Shayla said...

Tricky tricky, after the first paragraph I was feeling so disappointed. (Not that your teaching certificate isn't great too!)But I was even more excited to hear your second bit of news. Congrats-that is wonderful news! When is your due date?

Brooke said...

YAY! Congrats!! Sounds like things are going very well for you :)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! I've seen that done before and think it is such a cute way of announcing it! When are you due???

Oh, and congratulations on the certificate, I got mine last year and it is a big thing to have that renewed and knowing you have it if you ever need it!

The Richardsons said...

Congratulations to both you and Michael! And thanks so much for dinner the other night...it was soooo yummy!

Brenda said...

Tricky, Tricky! Congratulations!

The Asay's said...

Love your post! We are so excited that you guys are having a baby. Our babies will best friends.

LDA said...

Congratulations! When are you due? Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Wow, what I was originally going to say is way to be on being prepared. Then I went to comment and everyone is congratulating you on a baby, what? So I read your post like five billion times and couldn't see it, so finally made my husband read it. I'm glad he's quicker than I am. So, Congratulations on being prepared and on the baby on the way. I hope you are feeling well.

Aspen said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

lacey bassett said...

Haha!! I am slow, but now I see it :) congrats!!

Michael and Chantel said...

Congrats! That is too cute I didn't catch on at first haha!