Monday, January 10, 2011

Beautiful baby


In case you didn't catch it in the last post, here's a sure sign that we are expecting our 3rd Asay baby! We are very excited and looking forward to the month of June when we can expect his/her arrival.


We had our first ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great so far. I've never had such a clear ultra sound picture as this one so I've been enjoying feasting my eyes on this little gem the last couple days...Its so fun to go see the pictures and hear the heartbeat--it all seems so much more real. I feel very blessed!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

That really is the best ultrasound picture I've ever seen! How the heck did you keep this a secret so long? Danen is bursting at the seems to tell people as we find out and I start showing at like 4 weeks along! :)

The Edwards said...

Yay for sweet new babies! Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Mark & Shayla said...

I'm with Kim--I'm impressed you two kept it to yourselves for so long. Looks like he/she is going to be beautiful!

Trish said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news. Are you intentionally not finding out if you're having a boy or girl?

Cara said...

my gosh, i'm totally dumb! i read your last post and thought, "why in the world is she highlighting all those random words? that doesn't make any sense!" hooray for new babies! i'm so excited for you!

Mandi Burrell said...

You are so creative...I never even noticed your secret code, i thought once why is she coloring random words, they aren't even important. Congrats! I hope you are feeling good. Are you going to find out or do you just not know? Good luck, my love!

nina said...

I didn't catch your code either, I'm a little slow ;) Congrats we are so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

Congrats!! Wishing you an easy pregnancy :)