Friday, December 31, 2010

5 years...what the heck?






The kissing picture is right after we got engaged September of '05, the 2nd one is of us at the Fouger Family reunion this summer in July almost exactly 5 years later. Yesterday Michael and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Time surely does fly by. We celebrated by going to Cody for dinner and a movie. Dinner was at the steak house (can't remember the name) and I had an 8oz sirloin steak and black shrimp and a HUGE baked potatoe. It. was. delicous. Michael had a sirloin as well with sauted mushrooms. After our dinner we saw True Grit (it was about time Michael got to pick out the movie). I actually liked it...sorta gruesome, but hey, it was a western! :) Happy Anniversary Michael. Next year Cabo San Lucas, right?? :) Here are some of the reasons I am grateful Michael is my husband:
*He is a great father and has so much patience
*He takes his job as provider seriously and always works hard for us
*He is a fabulous cook and really likes to do it!
*He isn't judgmental
*He is easy going
*He compliments me
*He is humble
*He is crazy about our kiddos
*He loves the gospel
*He listens to me talk and talk about silly things
Happy anniversary Michael!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations you two! I'm glad you got to do something fun. I saw Michael shopping at the grocery store the other day and thought to myself how nice and friendly he is to everyone. You make a great pair!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations. I'm fond of December anniversaries! :) Danen and I celebrated our 8th on the 28th. We're getting old Emily! ;)