Thursday, December 24, 2009

The best part of my Christmas so far


Was taking pics of these 2 cutie pies last Sunday. Jan bought Kandace the cutest Christmas dress, and Stetson has a matching blazer that Rachel handed down to us so I matched them up and I'm in love!! We had a wonderful Christmas Sunday with singing in the ward choir, great speakers, then singing in the stake Christmas concert, which was such a rich experience, I loved it. Today we are truly enjoying our Christmas Eve with Michael home from work, a cozy fire, delicious smells coming from the kitchen (not mine, Jan's lol) and family all around! PS Its truly a miracle that I got any good pics of these 2 in their outfits. Michael was at work and my camera was dying so I had 2 strikes against me already, but I got lucky!! Merry Christmas!




7 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, you did! They are adorable and I can tell by looking at them that they love each other! Merry Christmas!

The Asay's said...

Those are some super cuties. I love their outfits. Merry Christmas, and we can't wait to see you in a few days.

Sarah B. said...

I love Sunday pictures...they are so fun!

Kimberly said...

So cute! I love putting my kids in matching outfits. That dress of Kandace's is absolutely darling!

Aspen said...

Your kids look so cute! How fun!

KrIStiN said...

I love that picture of Kandace!! So cute kids!

laura said...

They look adorable!! It is fun having two to match them :) Happy Anniversary!