Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanks for the pics, dad




I know you were hoping for more poems, but here's some aweseome pics instead. My dad took most of these with his business camera. I LOVE them and it makes me want to save up for a nice one some day. The pic of my dad rocking Kandace is precious. He loves rocking babies to sleep so much he called me the next day just to thank me for letting him rock her because he loved it! We had a porch swing at her old house in Santa Rosa and he said he spent countless hours rocking all of us to sleep out there. Its important to stop and smell the roses sometimes. :-)






I LOVE these boys so much!

7 comments:

Jill Asay said...

That's a great picture of your dad and Kandace! Those are the best moments in life and it's great that you got to capture it!

The Asay's said...

I love the picture of your dad and Kandace. That so sweet.

Brenda said...

Great Pictures!

Emily S. said...

Hey it looks like we need another apple day and get some more great pictures of all the kids together!

laura said...

That is so sweet of your dad! Those pictures do look amazing!

Jamie said...

How cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! I love Kandace's pics in her 7 month post too! How adorable!

Sarah B. said...

Hey girl! Potty training is good minus one thing - he does the best when he is PANTSLESS! If he has pants on, I literally have to make him sit on the potty like every 15 minutes and even then he'll have a couple accidents a day. Sigh...if only it were socially acceptable to go in public without pants. As far as Stetson goes, I have heard that with little boys #1 is WAY easier to figure out than #2 - Bubba doesn't really have a problem with either, as long as he is half naked. What do you think? Oye. I wish I had some advice for you...I'll keep searching, though!!! Keep me posted and lets share tips! sbade@bresnan.net