Thursday, September 17, 2009

its your lucky day

because i'm going to give you a little sneak peak on my poetry skills...don't laugh...its called:


Once upon a time a little boy pooped his pants…

Not once, not twice but thrice, my friends
So she wiped and wiped, ‘til all the wipes were gone
And went along singing a happy song
‘til only minutes later, another surprise came along…
So to the tub she went, keeping her cool all the while…
She was no stranger to poop, just ask her friend Lyle (I don’t know a Lyle, it’s the only word that fit)
When suddenly, what floated up??
Code brown again? Could it be true?I read all the books, I tried every trick,
Is it ever ever going to finally click?
Haven’t I paid my dues, done my time??
Will I be done with this while still in my prime??

7 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Too cute! Your poetry skills are sweet! Keep it up! It will come one of these days!!

Brenda said...

Now that was just lovely. He will get it.

Tracy said...

WOW!! You're good!! Hang in there!

Kimberly said...

Ha ha ha! You're funny Em. With some kids it just takes A LOT longer to figure out the pooping thing. Really he hasn't been at it very long at all. Just hang in there, it'll happen and it's heaven when it does!

Michaell & Madison said...

i love it!!!

Em said...

Cute Poem you did good with it. I know how you feel I am still dealing with the poop cleaning out of undies I have finally resorted to throwing them away I just can't clean another poopy pair. :P

jsmbbaker said...

I too have taken to just throwing away poopy pants... well I don't have that problem with them anymore, but when I did... I just couldn't deal with them! Hang in there, it'll get better!