Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where did the time go?


So this will be another boring post if you just like the pictures, but I have to say I can't believe fall is upon us. Stetson and I met up with Michael on campus and enjoyed lunch on the grass in perfect weather. As I was watching other students enjoying the nice weather in shorts and sandals, I wondered if I was the only one thinking how much we longed for days like this when it was March and then we complain when its like 70 F. I better enjoy it while it lasts!

3 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

Call me when you get in! I want to see your chubby belly!

Trevor & Andrea said...

I am dreading the winter!! so any sign of cold and i am having nightmares:) haha, once the snow comes it NEVER leaves! ;)

Mandi Burrell said...

Did you watch the game??? I have to say I was routing for BYU. But I thought of you...