Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bike rides, new baby and Labor day fun



Michael took Stetson on a little bike ride this afternoon while I made chili. Its a new recipe, and I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out. PLUS, Stetson has a new cousin, Travis Foulger Asay. Now Michael and I have TWO Travis nephews and Stetson and 2 Travis cousins. I'm pretty excited! We saw a pic of him on our phone and he is pretty dang cute, so we're excited to see him in real life. Whenever I see a new baby I feel so happy that we're expecting one of our own soon.

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. Me, Michael, Matthew & Charlene (and Stetson) went to Cheyanne and went to my 2 favorite places in the WORLD: Ross and Olive Garden. Plus the mall to get me and Charlene's rings cleaned. Can I just say that ever since I've been prego I have been craving Olive Garden Soup & salad non stop. All I have to do is think about it and I start salivating. Yumm... Matthew & Charlene went to Target and used some of their wedding gift cards while Michael and I went to Ross where I got a new maternity shirt, one regular shirt (I still have time, right?? :) and an EXTRA large nike "work-out" shirt for my step/weights class I'll start teaching next Tuesday night. I'm excited but anxious about people's reactions when they see their instructor is large with child. :)

3 comments:

nina said...

What do you know, we both have the same two favorite places! Looks like you and me need to shop together sometime and eat!

Trish said...

I was curious if you were going to teach any classes this fall. :o) I took a step aerobics class once where the instructor was 7 or 8 months pregnant. I was impressed by her energy level.

laura said...

Who is Travis Foulger Asay and why did they use Foulger?