Friday, August 29, 2008

Physics and pottery

So I subbed today at Laramie High School and kinda liked it. There's always the things you don't like (having to be showered & ready by 7:15am, not my cup of tea, AND the fear of the unknown, because every time you sub its a different situation, but it was o.k. today. I sat in a physics class and learned about mars and Albert Einstein, plus I got to go to a pottery class, kinda cool. The most interesting thing though is to see all the kids and realize how little I was when I was in high school, even though I felt so "big." AND I realized how much easier life was in high school than when you have to grow up and have grown up responsibilties. If you're reading this and you're in high school, LIVE IT UP!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think I would really like to take a pottery class.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you about the feeling so big in high school part. I look at high schoolers these days and think, "If you only knew how different/hard it will be when you graduate."