Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I love weddings!!


Well there is much to day. First of all, thanks for all your congratulations and well wishes on my blog--I never felt so popular wiht my record high 22 comments. :) And now I can finally talk about it on my blog!! I've been wanting to vent about it but we were keeping it a secret. I feel really good now, the first trimester (when we were in Indianapolis) was rough. Thankfully it didn't last though. My first appt. was last Thursday and everything looked great (perfect according to Dr. Keeler). The baby is 3 inches long right now. We could see the little head and the spinal chord. It was hard to make out anything else. It was reassuring to see the baby and hear a heartbeat. At this point in the pregnancy I don't really feel pregnant because I can't feel the baby move yet and I'm not showing very much. Anyway, my next appt. is September 11th. Last weekend we went to Matthew (Michael's younger bro) and Charlene's wedding in Billings, MT and it was awesome. I love going to temple wedding. They were married by Pres. Wilkes (temple pres) who was the pres. of BYU-Idaho right after Elder Bednar was called to the quorum of the 12, so that made it extra special for me. Anyway, we had a great time and are excited to see Jan again this Saturday when she comes to help Matthew & Charlene move.Waiting for Matthew & Charlene to come out...
So cute (THANK YOU AMBER!!)
Right after they came out of the temple
Bride & groom plus their parents
All the Asay brothers minus Daniel (on mission)

3 generations
Stetson, Carson & their beautiful grandma
Asay fam
The wedding line
Have you ever seen cuter boys in your life?? Stetson wasn't so into the human pyramid so he opted to pose in the background.
Michael and Stetson proudly displaying their cucumber boats Michael made

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weddings are great! Stetson looks so cute all dressed up!
I forgot I was going to add the link to miracle music to my post. Thanks for reminding me! You might have to wait for Stetson to be a little older but some say you can't start too early. It is really great. It tells you what you need to do to get ready each morning (for kids)and before bed. Then it plays a song and you have to finish doing what ever it is for that song. One part says "you have one song to fix your hair"--we change it to something like sort your clothes or pick up room. No one does their hair in our house but I can see how it would be great if you had girls. Check out the website. It is really a great thing. I've missed it (we didn't do it all summer)! I put it on my post now. Michelle

Jill Asay said...

That's so funny that Michael made cucumber boats. Christian was just talking about making those the other day but we don't have a canal close to go race them at

laura said...

I love that the boys wore light blue bow ties. That is the cutest picture ever! Michael has a beautiful family!