Saturday, August 2, 2008

6 quirks

1. With the exception of raisin bran and wheaties, I like my cereal slightly soggy

2. I love mopping my floor--mostly because it gives me great satisfaction, like the rest of my house could look like a sty, but if my floor is mopped, life is good.

3. When I'm home, I usually dilute my juice with water because I don't like it really sweet

4. I can't go to bed without chapstick on (or socks if its cold)

5. When I'm talking to my dad or michael on the phone and I start to cry, I don't say anything for a long time because I'm embarrassed to talk when I'm crying. One time Michael hung up because he thought I wasn't there anymore! lol

6. I have to use a pick to comb my hair when I get out of the shower. Yesterday when I got out of the shower I couldn't find it and I looked for like a 1/2 hr and finally had to use a brush and my day just wasn't the same. :)

There, now you all know how nuts I am, you do it too!

I tag EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

Some of your quirks are really funny! haha :) Are you guys still in Laramie? How is the ward? we are inactive, we did not get our records transferred here, but we are coming back in a few weeks.

Maria said...

That was really interesting! I like soggy cereal too.