Tuesday, August 26, 2008

C-R-A-Z-Y

As I was riding my bike home from the half acre TOTALLY minding my own business, I see this VERY concerned guy start talking to me.

Crazy guy: STOP! YOUR TIRE!!

Me: (afraid for my life, I stop thinking maybe its a flat tire?) what?

crazy guy: Your tire!! Its round!

me: (starting to realize this guy is c-r-a-z-y) o.k... (as I start to pedal away)


crazy guy: No really, its round, and it has black stuff all over it!

me: o.k. thanks

crazy guy: Make sure you get that taken care of, o.k? (with a huge grin on his face)

me: (peddling away a little faster, still afraid for my life) o.k. I will.

6 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Very strange! I would have been freaking out!!

Kimberly said...

That's just creepy!

rachel lee said...

AHHAHAHA! You should have jumped out of the car and said, "OMG youre right!!!! It IS round! I dont know what Im going to do." Then just start panicking like crazy....

nina said...

Was he young? Trying to flirt or maybe be funny? If not... your right he had to have been crazy, that's just weird.

Trish said...

Emily,
Lorene Gardner usually takes care of the in between stuff, but since she wasn't in church Sunday, I'd probably just give the Elders a call. Their number is 399-5065.

Ranee` said...

While everyone else is creeped out, I was laughing...Although this guy does sound like kind of a lunatic--it is something that my sister's best friend Pete would totally do to someone...how funny.