Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Cannon!!


Happy 11th Birthday Cannon!! I can't believe that in 1 year you'll be in young men's and be able to pass the sacrament!! And 2 years after that you'll be able to go to church dances, and then 2 years after THAT you'll have your license and be able to DRIVE!! And DATE!! Well I'm probably freaking your parents out more than anything, but I want you to know I LOVE you and hope you have a great day.
P.S. I just want to make sure you know I uploaded this raiders template just for you, and I might get beat up or something because of it, but I hope you appreciate it!! :-)

2 comments:

Ranee` said...

Hi! I just read your comment on my blog. Our pianist is Serena Hessenthaler (Brandon's wife) and she is also the primary secretary, but that's what happens in small wards! I am having so much fun and I do have one really great tip. There is a website called sugardoodle.com that had been my lifesaver, I get so many ideas from there and the kids love all the games. Another must have game, especially for learning all the new songs for this year is a game called hide the note. You have one child hide a piece of paper with a picture of a note (or a picture of a church leader or temple or something...)somewhere in the room and have another child find it. The kids help by singing louder or quieter according to where the note is (louder singing the closer they get, and visa versa for quiet). They get a lot of practice in with the song. The kids ate it up and Shelly Sanders (primary pres) said we have to play it like every other week. Its also a great filler if what you plan doesn't take up all the time. Let me know if you have any tips!

laura said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Cannon is 11! Wow those boys grew up so fast. They are so cute.