Friday, January 25, 2008

Fajitas and fish lips




These pictures were both taken last Sunday night. Jill (our sister in-law) gave us this awesome recipe for chicken fajitas, so we had those, beans, rice and homemade guacamole that Michael made. It was so good.
Well I'm trying to think if I have any exciting news...all the fitness instructors had a meeting on Wednesday and I got a new class--variety express on Thursday nights. So now I have 2 classes, which will be perfect. I was going to take another one (abs) but Michael has an mcat prep class that night, and Matthew couldn't watch him either because he has a class, buts its probably a good thing, because as soon as I walked in to teach an abs class, everyone would probably start laughing and walk out!! :) No seriously, they might. Its funny what happens to your stomach "muscles" (what little I had) after you have a baby. When I first started going to aerobics here in Laramie, they do like 5 minutes of abs at the end of every class, and they were doing like 100 sit ups I swear, and then all these different workouts for abs, and I was DYING!! I was seriously so embarrassed. I coudln't believe how hard it was to do.
Anyway, we took Stetson on a walk today because it was warmer (35 ish), but by the time we got ready, the wind was really blowing, so we bundled up our little man anyway and off we went. I can't WAIT until spring and summer when we can wear shorts and spend more time outside. The older Stetson gets, the more fun he is (interacts more, understands more, etc.), so I'm psyched when I think about kiddie pools, floaties, water "wings" and all other fun summer stuff. Anyway, tomorrow we're probably going to go watch Matthew cheerlead (I don't know who they're playing) and get a picture of him and Stetson.
Our couch is supposed to come a week from today. I'm nervous, because with the couches we have now, we don't really have to worry about kids jumping on them or Stetson spilling food, but with a new couch, we'll have to be more careful.
Well keep updating your blogs, and if you don't have one, get one!! I love hearing about whats going on in your lives. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: