Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love weddings!!

The happy couple!Handsome guys, Cannon & Cole







Morgy singing "Grow Old Along With me" to Fallon at dinner-------->

<---my cousin Rachel




<-----cute boys, Zach & Ben on the 9th floor of the Joseph Smith Memroial Bldg




















me and Travy

So Michael and I have had a pretty crazy holiday season. We left for Lovell/Cowley Dec. 18th, the day after Stetson's bday, stayed with my dad a week, then with Asay's a week, came home New Year's Eve day, left for Morgan (my brother) and Fallon's wedding Jan. 3rd, and got home from that a few hours ago. I just have to say it is sooo good to be home ...again. :-) We had SUCH a good time in Salt Lake at Morgan's wedding. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple Friday, January 4th at 2:00. It was SOOOO wonderful to be there. It was a beautiful ceremony and I feel really lucky that I got to witness it. I love weddings. :-) It was me and Michael's first time in the Salt Lake Temple, so that was really neat to go in for the first time. Whenever I see the huge doors on the Salt Lake temple (see picture below) I automatically picture a bride and groom because it seems to be the classic wedding photo background. Probably because so many people I know have been married in the Salt Lake Temple. So I HAD to have a picture taken of Michael and I in front of the doors.



Anyway, we stayed at Michael's aunt Diane's home in Sandy. She has a beautiful home and it was fun to stay there and visit with her and her family. She watched Stetson during the ceremony, so that was way nice. Well I know all you care about is the pics...most of you have probably skipped this part anyway, but here's a bunch of pics from the wedding. Enjoy!!


Right after they came out....

We did some individual family portraits at the temple. Ben was being camera shy

Heather and Clay. She's like 5 feet and Clay's like 6'3 or something. Pretty cute, huh?? They have 4 kids but they weren't there for these pictures

The whole fam. Michael was going to get Stetson in Sandy, so that's why he's not in these pictures

me and my baby at the Joseph Smith Memorial bldg. He kind of looks like he's about to cry, huh?
Here's the whole fam...except for Joel (on mission) and Michael. He had bball games and couldn't make it

These are all Fallon's sisters and me. She had us all wear black dresses then gave us these pink scarf things. Cool idea, huh? I thought so.


4 generations... and Morgan

Here's my neice Elizabeth. She is a DOLL and I love her to death. She's Clay and Heather's oldest. It makes me sad that we don't get to see each other more often.





THE END!!










4 comments:

laura said...

I am so sad. I wish I could have been there to see you and your whole family. That is so great for Morgan, she looks like a cute girl.

Kimberly said...

What great pictures! You must have had a busy Christmas!

Lauren said...

Love how gorgeous you are! Seriously, Em, WOWZY! Looks like you had a great time. Always fun to get back to normal though.

rachel lee said...

It was so fun to see you!