Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Spoils of spring


 For my 34th birthday Michael and I went to my favorite restaurant, Rib and Chop in Cody.  It was much fun to have a night out with Michael.  We had a great time
 We also went to the art fair to see all the masterpeices the kids created this year
 and the 4th and 5th graders had their spring music program, which I loved.
 Beautiful Janelle graduated from preschool.  She loves going to school Tuesdays through Thursdays and we're grateful for a wonderful program with great teachers
Michael and I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into in terms of yardwork with this house.  We had lots of trouble priming the pump and getting the sprinklers working right.  Even when we got them working, we couldn't keep the pressure up and our lawn got really dry.  This was the day we got them to work.  As soon as they turned on the kids ran inside and got their suits on!

No comments: