Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Halloween!






I got Janelle's Belle costume at Costco about a month ahead of time, ordered Stetson's Abraham lincoln on Amazon, Stahle's was a hand me down witch that the other girls wore and I thought of Kandace's costume about a month before Halloween and we gradually gathered props for her granny costume.   A couple nights before Halloween we did a "practice run" with Kandace's costume to make sure everything looked/fit all right and she cried after I put the curlers in her hair and was not impressed with her costume, but then we put the red glasses on and I stuffed scarves in her tights to give her a granny bum and she was pleased as punch after that.
 I was asked to be in charge of games in Kandace's classroom and that was a treat.  I was nervous about everything going smooth and the kids having fun but I think it was a success.  They wrapped each other like mummys, did the skittle game and a couple others I already forgot.  I ran into Janelle's classroom to snap a picture with her friends.  She sure knows how to pose and loves to be in front of the camera.  Michael was on call that night but after school we came home for a quick dinner then headed to grandma's for treats, then back to Lovell for the trunk or treat then to Cowley to see grandpa Simmons.

No comments: