Thursday, December 28, 2017

Luther's legacy



November was my concert with the Billings Symphony Chorale.  As usual, the songs we sang were beautiful and inspiring.  My favorite song we sang was "what wondrous love."  I love a song whose sole purpose is to praise the wonder of God.  It was a simply beautiful song.  Kandace tagged along.  She had to do a lot of sitting during rehearsals but she did a great job.  The choir members kept commenting on how well behaved she was.  We did have some fun going to the mall, eating out and continental breakfast every day.  Kandace also loves the TV in our hotel room and just hanging out.  This will probably be my last year doing chorale.  The drive really got to me this year.  It was just too much.  I will miss making beautiful music with wonderful people.

No comments: