Sunday, October 30, 2016

Painting

You could say I've wasted a lot of my life away painting since I went through so many color choices.  Since I loved revere pewter which I used downstairs, I assumed I would love my "amazing gray" I chose for the dining room and entry way.  Well amazing gray turned out more like amazing purple, but I'd done like all the trim work and then some before I decided I didn't like it.  Next up was "intellectual gray" which had a green hue, so back to the paint store (this time in Lovell, not Powell) for dovetail which was bold but good enough!  Michael joked that we couldn't let painting ruin our lives!  It was all I did for a while because I was so anxious to get it done.  I'm still not done, but we're making progress.  Dad and Brenda helped me do the entry way which was tricky with high ceilings.  The middle color is now revere pewter, not green.  Next up is paint kitchen walls, kitchen cabinets, backsplash and finish paining the hallway.  Then no more projects for a little while.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I've been doing this same thing at our house lately. I'm so sick of painting!!! :)