Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy 2nd birthday stahle!

I went back and forth about having a birthday party for Stahle since we hadn't closed on our house yet, but I of course chose the most illogical choice, which was to have a party when we didn't even have furniture or anything in our house.  

At 2 years Stahle is all sorts of fun!  She loves to suck her thumb and play with HAIR!  She rubs it, twists, it, whatever she feels like but she loves the feel of it and it is definitely her happy place.  She is talking more and more, saying no, uh oh, yuck, mom, dad, ok, yeah, bananna, apple, yummy, buh bye and more.  She loves to go!  If we use the word in any context, she starts to cry and ask for her "boobie" which is what she calls her boots.  Not sure how we go those words mixed up.  She LOVES to ride in the pickup with dad and go to the farm to ride on the tractor, see the cows, whatever.  She loves to go with dad.  She loves to eat yogurt, cheese sticks, really anything.  She is a great eater really and eats almost anything we give her.  I am such a different mom with Stahle than I was with the others in some ways.  I never wish time away with Stahle.  I look at her sometimes, thinking that in any second I'm going to blink and she's going to be driving away to college and all my babies will be gone.  She is a pure joy and we are grateful for her.

No comments: