Sunday, October 30, 2016

Braces and moving day

So on Friday, September 23, Stetson had his appointment to get his braces on at the BennionLambourne Cody location.  Michael and I were supposed to go finish packing the condo that day so Brenda took him thankfully.  Some friends from our ward and dad came to help us and we appreciated it so much!  I sometimes complain when Michael goes to help people move but I shouldn't because I know there's no words to say how much we've appreciated people who have helped us.  The next day we had to take the trailor back to Michael's friend who loaned it to us, finish packing/cleaning the last few things and sign closing papers. I would say it was bitter sweet but it was mostly sad for me.  I don't know why it was so emotional/nostalgic for me to leave the condo.  Maybe it was the first house we ever actually owned, I don't know.  Every time we went back whether stopping in on the way to choir practice or going to pack stuff, I couldn't stop thinking about seeing the kids running through the house, or me and the kids sitting on the piano bench together practicing/arguing over piano lessons.  I couldn't stop picturing the kids running around on the grassy area or walking to school or the park or the pool.  AHhh!!  I hope I love it here just as much and that we can make more great memories.   Billings was hard to leave for me.  And I am a boob.  Amen

Goodbye 1656 Roadrunner pl :(

No comments: