Monday, April 20, 2015

zoo field trip with stetsons class

A couple weeks ago, Stetson's teacher asked if I could go with their class to the zoo.  I asked if I could bring the 2 girlies but she said it'd just be me and her in charge of 22 kids so I'd better come alone.  I was so glad I went.  It was fun to watch Stetson in with his class and see what kind of kid is in a different light.  He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum, doesn't need anyone's approval and has an opinion about every.thing.  Good traits I guess.  I was proud to be his mom and it was great to be with him outside the house.  Stetson tries his mom and dad's patience every day, but we keep trying and pray he develops characteristics that will help him to be happy.

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

Love this picture of you two!