Thursday, June 26, 2014

water balloons

 Kandace chose waterballoons off our list a while ago but the weather hadn't been great but as soon as we got a nice day, Michael bought some on his way home from school and filled them up before we even got home.  Yay for Michael.


27 weeks prego! My baby app on my phone says the baby is 2 lbs and the size of a cauliflower.  Awesome! Our summer has been going really well.  Our schedule is working well and one of the best parts about it is the kids' room is staying pretty clean every day.  Until today, the weather this week has been great and we've been to the pool every day. I am so happy with the improvement Stetson and Kandace have made in the water.  I told them before summer even started that when we went to the pool we'd have to stay in the kiddie pool since I didn't think I could handle all of them in the big pool but we've actually been able to go to the big pool quite a bit.  I hold Janelle, Stetson swims by himself and Kandace does too if she stays close to the side.  She swims pretty well just takes up a lot of her energy. :)  We got a summer pass and I love that we live so close.  I'm glad to have something to do every day that the kids love so much.
Stetson has tried all slides and love it. He spends most of his time doing that, actually.
Yesterday a friend from our ward met us at the pool and played with Kandace almost the whole time.  I'm going to upload those pics off my phone when Michael shows me how. :)
Now that swim lessons are over I'm back to spinning.  I was going to go back to bootcamp but they're re-doing the gym floors so its been moved to the park and they're doing some crrrrrrazy stuff like running bleachers in the blistering hot sun.  I think I'll wait 'til its back in the gym. :)
I signed the kids up for the summer reading program a while ago but was having trouble logging their hours.  Finally the librarian helped me fix that and so yesterday the kids got their journals and have been doing scavenger hunts at the library, worksheets and other stuff to get their summer reading hours.  They get all sorts of prizes for completing the activities.
 

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Love the baby bump picture! Sounds like your summer is going great! We can't wait to party with you guys next week!

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! You look so good pregnant! I'm so jealous. To answer your question on my blog: I'm feeling super sick. I always do with all my kids. It's frustrating to constantly feel like I'm going to throw up. And it doesn't let up until I'm about 20 weeks along. :(