Monday, June 2, 2014

GIRL

I have gotten pretty bad about blogging.  I have a love/hate relationship with it and our computer is downstairs now and I don't go down there very often.
Anyhoo, May 12th Michael and I got to find out the gender of little Asay baby #4.  Kandace and Stetson were at school so it was just Michael, me and Janelle.  My midwife has an ultra sound teach who comes in and does them at her facility up in the heights.  He was very thorough and checked for healthy development and all those things checked out.  We also found out I'm due about 2 weeks sooner than we'd planned.  LOVE that.  And we found out we're having another girl.  I figured it before the guy even said anything.  I explained our surprise with Stetson and even though he didn't say he was 100% sure he did say he was 90 and that he saw no indication of it being a boy, but hey, you never know, right?  So with that being said, I sill have my baby boy clothes in the closet downstairs.
We are very excited and I feel incredibly blessed to be having what looks like another healthy baby.
I have baby bump pics on my phone but I can't dowload them.
I'm about 24 weeks and feeling good.  Lots of movement which is so exciting.  The thought of getting the tote of newborn girl clothes out is very exciting to me and I feel very lucky.
Because of scheduling conflicts I haven't been to bootcamp for what seems like a long time but I try to go swim in the evenings or do spinning if it fits my schedule.  My spinning teacher sent me a super nice letter in the mail telling me how she loves having me in class and that my body and my baby will thank me later for my workouts.  Felt good to have someone rooting for me.  :)  I went to go visit our friend in the hospital whose on bed rest and pregnant with triplets!  She's only a couple months ahead of me but she'll go way before me considering her circumstances.  Its been interesting and an eye opener watching how different our pregnancies are and its made me count my blessings because I can really do just about anything including take care of my kids, clean my house, and exercise almost to the same degree as pre-pregnancy.  We're excited to see their babies come and watch them experience being first time parents.


3 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

I am so excited that you are having another girl! And yay for moving ahead two weeks. We were hoping to see you on memorial weekend. We will have to get together soon

Jill Asay said...

Loved all the updates! I didn't know your due date got moved up!! Yay!

The Asay's said...

We are so excited for you guys. You guys have the cutest girls