Thursday, June 19, 2014

missionaries and West park ward

Every time we're in a new ward I eventually fall in love with it and can't imagine being anywhere else and then we have to move and I get super bummed. :(  This ward has been no exception.  Little Emma Croft from our ward got baptized last week and it was the highlight of my week.  How lucky am I to belong to a church that inspires and uplifts me on a regular basis if I choose to let it.  I felt such a sweet spirit there and felt so blessed to be a covenant making member of this church and to feel the Holy ghost.  I felt that warm assurance from the Holy Ghost that the speakers were talking about that night.  I feel it every Sunday, too and wish I could bottle it up and feel it in my home all the time.  Something to work on. Stetson was asked to give the closing prayer and I was super proud of him for doing such a good job.
We also get to have the missionaries over for dinner a lot which is great.  My girl Janelle L-O-V-E-S the missionaries.  She calls them "mine missionaries" and points to them in church and talks about them a lot.  We are grateful for their example and for the spirit they bring to our home.

No comments: