Wednesday, August 15, 2012

pizza party

On Monday for FHE we had pizza at the park.  Matthew & Charlene are going back to Washington so we had one last hoorah.  It was awesome!! 
School starts in about a week and I have mixed emotions!!  Stetson has been getting letters in the mail about school supplies, lunches etc.  Its reassuring to me that he only has to go a 1/2 day for the first couple weeks but still scary and a huge milestone!  It makes me reevaluate how I've done the last 5 years teaching him and getting him ready for this major step!  I am so grateful for my kids.  My family is the best thing in my life and I am so blessed and should always remember that no matter what happens!
Carson & Stetson are great pals!  I'm sure Carson will look out for his little cousin at school this year!


all 8 grandkids!  Who is going to add #9?? lol don't worry, its not us

No comments: