Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mom, remember

A few things about Kandace...
I got a little pumpkin treat bag thing at a yard sale this month and now she thinks its Halloween.  I have tried explaining to her multiple times that Halloween isn't for a while, and that there's 2 more months, but she still insists on saying things like this on a regular basis: "Mom, remember, I want to be a princess for Halloween."  "Mom, remember, I want my face painted for Halloween."  She ALWAYS starts out with "mom, remember"  cracks me up this girl
This girl's logic is...not very logical.  I.E...if she asks me for something and I say no, she'll say something like..."well can I have it after Valentine's Day?"  Uh, what??  I usually just nod and smile.  She is SO full of expression and SUCH a girl.  She must have been watching the gymnastics closer than I realized because she is ALWAYS busting a move and saying "mom, watch this totally awesome move."  She especially likes to do them on our neighbor's tramp. 
Kandace is sort of really wreckless.  She trips over things and falls all.the.time.  Abotu a month ago (and I know this wasn't her fault) she fell off a horse.  She had a nasty cut on her chin and I was a worried that her jaw was messed up so I took her to the dentist to check her mouth out but she seems ok and we put bio-oil on her chin every night after she falls asleep and hopefully it won't scar.  I guess I didn't take pics because I don't want to remember it. ha  I don't know why I never mentioned this next one--she has a brown tooth.  Some people call is gray, I think its brown.  She hit it on the playground beginning of summer but it didn't turn brown 'til like 2 weeks later, so we called Michael's uncle who is a dentist and he said it had died, happens all the time, and that it'd fall out with the rest of them when it was ready.  I was so relieved when I saw a little boy I know at the park and he had a brown tooth, too from hitting it on something.  Sure love you sweet girl. :)

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Kandace, you are such a sweet little girl! I love how she's always ready to fight Christian and she does give some of the best looks!