Sunday, June 10, 2012

whale pool fun begins

Summer is in full swing!  I didn't think we'd actually go to the whale pool the day it opened, but we did!  I figued, why not?  My kids are easier to take care of at the whale pool than at home. lol.  The kids love being outside and playing in the water.  I've been trying to devise a summer schedule so that we have some sort of structure and "plan" until school starts.  We're excited for family reunions, swimming lessons, garage sales, more trips to the whale pool, having a good garden (maybe :) and lots more.  We think we know who Stetson has for kindergarten and even though I don't know her I've heard good things about her and I'm excited for Stetson and great things to come. 
Baby Britt & Kasi

snacks!!

Landon!! :)


It seems just like yesterday that Michael and I took Stetson to the whale pool for the first time and we were such proud parents. lol  I can't believe I already have 3 kids and that they're getting so big!  Stetson and Kandace go down the whale pool by themselves and its fun to watch them have such a good time.

No comments: