Monday, June 18, 2012

Saturday

Stetson had his 2nd to last t-ball game last Saturday and his end of the year party.  We have loved watching Stetson play this year and think he is one cute t-ball player!!  If this experience in t-ball is any indication of what kind of athlete he'll be, I'd say he's similar to how I was--mostly timid and not very aggressive.  My dad (and others) would get after me in high school for not being more aggressive in basketball, especially in rebounding.  My thoughts on the matter were, why would I want to get in that sweaty mess?  If they want the ball that bad, they can have it. lol  I love Stetson and he will be my pride and joy no matter what. 


Kandace and her buddy, Catelynn Allen.  These 2 have loved playing together at all the t-ball games since they both have a big brother on the team.  This little girl (Kandace) took about 5 years off my life when she got a bad cut on her chin that looked like it might need stiches).  Luckily we got away with superglue :)

my beautiful baby.  I love you nella

No comments: