Friday, June 22, 2012

gIrL's DaY!

here we are at the eatery
  On this day I took my girl to Cody for some fun.  First stop was at Alicia's where I got some pampering and Kandace got all her little fingernails painted.  She is not shy at all.  I was under the dryer during this but I could hear Kandace across the room specifically requesting special colors per fingernail.  She is all girl this one is.  I'd brought crayons, coloring books & snacks to keep her busy but she got a little restless at the end.  After that we went to the eatery, which is a sandwich shoppe in Cody I'd heard good things about.  It was o.k.  I got a ham & swiss sandwich to share wtih Kandace and a spinach salad.  Kandace wasn't a fan of the spicy honey mustard on the sandwich so we got her some nuggets at Wendy's.  I had a Wal-mart list so we headed there and on the way out I couldn't help myself past the pedicure spot so pedicure it was!

 Kandace sat on my lap during the pedicure and put her little toes in the water and LOVED it.  Later she played with the massage chair remote.  It feels SO good to get a pedicure.  I didn't have my first pedicure 'til I was in my mid twenties and I am HOOKED.  LOVE them. 


I think things worked out pretty good for miss Kandace lol
After Wal-mart we his Sierra trading post and dairy queen for a mini blizzard for me and a vanilla cone for Kandace.  Looking forward to many more special days like these with my girls.

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Sounds like a fun day for you girls!