Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's day

So for like the last few months whenever I'm laying in bed and can't sleep, I'd be thinking of little riddles that would be fun for a father's day scavenger hunt for Michael.  Between t-ball, sharing time and a hundred other things I was trying to remember, I forgot about it until the day of, so I put it together quick and it was a hit.  The kids LOVE it!  Stetson goes crazy for games of any sort, and scavenger hunts are not exception.  Happy father's day Michael, we love you.


 Michael's final clue led to his "prize" which was $ for a GPS, jalapeno sun chips and sweet n hot jerkey.  Michael loves hot stuff but I don't buy it often because I don't like hot stuff so we tried to surprise him with something he likes.
 Happy Father's day to my dad.  I love you forever.  Thank you for the many, many things you have done for me and continue to do for me and my family.  You are the best dad in the world!!

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

What a fun idea. He looks like he really enjoyed it!