Friday, May 18, 2012

Thankful post

I most definitely need to be more grateful for what I have instead of complaining about the things I don't have, and I need to be grateful for things going great in my life, so here is my grateful list for May 18, 2012.  I am thankful for:

*3 beautiful healthly children.
*a hardworking husband who comes home every day with arms outstretched for a hug and kiss and who is still crazy about me (or at least acts like he is)
*really good health that allows me to clean my house, play with my kids, play basketball and do lots of other things
*a great ward who serves me and blesses me by example
*a home
*my husband's employment
*great doctors, immunizations, etc.
*my dishwasher
*my washer & dryer
*my understanding and testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ
*the gift of prayer; knowing I can pray to my Heavenly Father whenver and for as long as I want
*air conditioning
*lysol wipes ha ha

Well I feel better.  I do have a lot to be thankful for and a grateful heart is a happy heart.

No comments: