Tuesday, May 22, 2012

first water fight of the year

Yesterday when Michael was working in the garden, we thought it'd be a great idea to have the kids get their suits on and play with the hoses.  Stetson usually says he doesn't want to, but leave it to Michael to make him put his suit on and throw him in the sprinklers. :)  Stetson ended up having a blast and actually had his suit on by 9am this morning ready for round 2.  Michael used his super manly strength to hose me down a couple times and the crazy woman in my came out and I got him back...sort of.  Luckily he tripped when he was running away and I got an extra advantage until he got up off the ground.  Stetson took a picture of us all soaking wet but I'm not really wanting to post that. lol :)  yay for summer!!  This is my favorite season and I savor all of it--I never really look forward to fall even though I love it when its here. 


No comments: