Saturday, February 26, 2011

V-day







For V-day I gave Michael this candy graham and then he gave me his present on Wednesday, which were chocolate covered strawberries and a date to the rib & chop house in Cody. It was good besides the episode with the stuffing, but other than that, delish. :) I was so very proud of Stetson this year for signing his name on all 15 valentines he had to deliver for the CRC. When I got the instructions from his teacher I thought no biggie, he can write his name. ..15 times though??? It was a test of patience for mom and Stetson, but he did great! :) My baby bump looks bigger in this pic than I realized it was YIKES! I've been nauseous every day (more so when I'm home because the every day smells get to me) but I feel blessed to be as healthy as I am and to not be throwing up every day. I did my last night of step Feb. 17, which I'm sadder about than I thought I'd be. I was having about 5 every night, but when I'd decided to take a break, I was only getting 1 or 2. I am excited to do something different since step is a lot of wear & tear on my joints, especially my knees & hips. I might start again in fall. Its a great workout and its the best way for me to maintain my weight.
We've had 1 ultra sound which was a while ago, and she couldn't see the sex, which is fine because I want to be surprised! I've started watching a baby story again and getting all giddy when I think about having another bundle of joy. Boy or girl, we will be thrilled.
I got a haircut from Alicia whom I LOVE. I am always so happy when I leave after a haircut from her. She just always makes it cute. Wish I could make it as cute as she does.
Today we went to the farm and watched Stan feed some baby calves he'd been keeping in the shop to keep warm and then we took them back to their moms. After lunch, Michael, the kids and I fed a load of hay to the cows and calves and left for home. Michael's on call tonight :( but we get to have lamb stew with Mildred tonight and we are WAY excited for that. We have so much snow, and it was about 10F today, but every day is a day closer to spring and I am ridiculously excited. I can't wait to see my shasta daisies pop out of the ground again.

5 comments:

Jill Asay said...

very cute candy gram...you are one clever lady! Love your little baby bump!

Mandi Burrell said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. You are so sweet and I totally think the same thing, especially Kandaces picts....ADORABLE! Can't wait to see your new one.

Mark & Shayla said...

Last Valentine's day some of the young women were asking me for ideas and i suggested a candy gram and they had no idea what a candy gram was. I felt old....what is this world coming to when no one appreciates a good ol' candy gram! I bet Michael loved it. And by the way Em you look so pretty in that picture.

The Asay's said...

Great Hair cut. I love Alica too. She does an amazing job every time. Hope you are feeling well. We are excited to see you all at Spring Break.

Linda said...

I must be the slowest one on the planet. I had no idea that you were expecting. That is so cool. I thought I saw a baby bump today while you were giving your lesson. so I asked at work and they are like ya she had an ultra sound pic. on her bolg. Conrats.