Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Utah


Isn't this baby A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!??? We had a good time in Utah last weekend. We went for our neice's baby blessing and got to add some other fun stuff in there too. We left right after my dr. appt. Friday morning, which was great by the way. I have a due date now, June 30th. Got to hear the baby's heartbeat which is always reassuruing--I was being a worry wart since I wasn't showing much and couldn't feel movement. Turns out I'm not as far along as we thought. So after dr. appt we left and arrived at Michael's aunt Diane's at about 9. Sat morning we headed to Provo to watch the grrrreat Jimmer Fridette! It should be said that Michael is not the greatest bball fan, but he hung in there and was a good sport. :) It was neat to watch a big exciting college basketball game. I couldn't believe how exciting they made the beginning part where they introduce the players. HOLY COW!! It felt like the super bowl. Lots of fancy lights, music and more. It was fun to finally watch Jimmer, who we'd all been hearing so much about. BYU won by about 10 pts and it was fun to watch. After the game we all had icecream at DQ, did some shopping, had dinner and went back to Diane's. Sunday morning we headed to Morgan & Fallon's first thing since I had NOT seen Audrey yet and was getting anxious! We first got to see Morgan & Fallon's new condo which her dad is helping to remodel. Then we went to their condo they live in now to see the baby and take some pics. She is adorable. I wish I could hold her again. So precious. We took some 4 generation pictures, watched Morgan give Audrey a beautiful blessing, had a delicous lunch at my gma's complex and headed home about 4.

We were glad to get to do something out of the normal routine and spend time with family. oh! And Joel & Cambrie finally got engaged. Wedding is April 29th. Congrats Joel & Cambrie! I should be nice and plump by then. :)






































I have to tell you that this lady, my grandma Foulger is awesome. I miss the "old grandma" when I was a little girl living in California. She still has her spunk and love of life, but she's definitely not the same but I'm so grateful she was in my life when we lived in CA. She is a true optimist, she is a chocoholic, loves to dance (still goes on weekends now) loves music, the gospel, but most of all, she LOVES her family. She was always looking out for us and was trying to help in any way she could. When my cousins would come from Pleasanton, she would have us over to her place at Visa De Lago and we would have a BALL! She always wanted us to have fun and took her role as gma very seriously. It was special to watch her interact with my kiddos and reminisce about my time with her as a little girl. It reminded me that time is short and precious and we should cherish our blessings and time with loved ones.














4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It's always reassuring to know that there are a good handful of BYU fans up in Wyoming. You know that Jimmer-mania has indeed swept the nation when it attracts the Wyoming crowd. ;)

Mark & Shayla said...

So glad your trip was good. Congrats to Joel!

Brooke said...

You are in trouble for not calling...you little bum. But so glad you could have some fun.

I still want to see your face.