Friday, February 11, 2011

Kandace's big day!




Yesterday (2.10.11) was Kandace's 2nd birthday! 3 of her favorite things are water, pizza and cows so we incorporated all 3 by going to the Powell Aquatic center (which was way fun for the kids), pizza hut and then home for cow cake and icecream with our awesome family.


I have to remind myself sometimes amidst the potty training, sticky fingers and tantrums that this girl is a blessing beyond belief. I felt almost overwhelmed today as I was hugging her, taking it all in, having one of those great mom moments. I feel so very grateful and full of love for my Heavenly Father for sending her to us. She is all I could have ever dreamed of in a little girl. Some more about our girl:


*She LOVES fruit. The other day she got mad at Stetson for throwing the apple core away because apparently there was much more to be enjoyed, which she proved to be true when I later discovered she had eaten all but half of the stem. *She loves her grandparents. *She is doing so good with potty training and after 4 months of this it feels like winning the lottery. *She talks really well and I love to hear her words and sentences she comes up with. *She loves nursery. *She loves bubbles. * She loves to tell her mom and dad, "Just one minute." *She is a great eater. *Her mom thinks she is the prettiest little girl ever. * She loves her uncles. *She loves to read stories, especially her potty training books. *She loves going to story time. *She thinks her big brother is hilarious * She thinks she has a baby in HER tummy:) *She loves her daddy and very excitedly runs to the door yelling "daddy, daddy!" when he comes home. *She loves to shout "hooray!" and put her arms up in the air at the same time. *She loves cheese. *She loves washing her hands. * She loves having lotion rubbed on her. *She can open fruit snacks by herself. *She goes and hides when she has something she knows she probably shouldn't.



















































4 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

She is so cute! I bet she loved her birthday it sounds like it was lots of fun.

The Asay's said...

Looks like a fun party. Love the cake. How creative are you?? Happy birthday Kandace

Jill Asay said...

Looks like Kandace had a great day! I loved the cake...too cute!

StudlyStud23 said...

Sorry we missed it. The night just got crazy and Michael had a bored meeting that night. We do have a little something for her I don't know why I didn't bring it last night. I have some clothes for Stetson too. Maybe if I come to Lovell in the next few days I will bring it by. Happy Birthday Kandace!