Friday, March 18, 2011

Michael's b day


Michael's bday was the last big event in our lives. For his bday we went to El Tapatios in Powell for lunch and then had his fam over for lasagna. It was a great day. Earlier that day Michael and Stetson built our last (Hopefully) snowman of the year. All the snow is melted now, thank goodness! Spring is officially here! I'm still raking leaves (The party never ends) and looking forward to sprinklers and green grass.








I took out some blueberries to thaw the other morning and then went in my room and was watching the news about Japan. I was sitting there and as soon as I realized it was quiet in the other room, I KNEW that my Kandace had gotten into the blueberries. This girl LOVES fruit. Whenever we have grapes or strawberries, we use then as an incentive to get her to potty.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!