Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I think anniversaries are truly something to celebrate, and Michael's mom and dad celebrated their 29th anniversary last Thursday. Stetson was so excited he decided to wear his bday suit(not really u just can't see his undies).

In other news, I finally bit the bullet and read Twilight, then I watched it, now I'm about halfway done with New Moon. Hopefully I'll finish it in time to see the movie. Do I like the books? Yes I do. They're fast, easy reads and its been fun to get into reading again--regretfully I haven't read for "fun" in forever.

Daniel and Kasi's wedding is quicky approaching, as are the Holidays--I'm excited, I love the holidays (and weddings).

5 comments:

Jill Asay said...

I'm glad that you liked the books! I thought they were pretty good and I'm excited to go to the new moon movie this weekend! That was awfully nice of you to make Stan and Jan a cake!

Sarah R said...

Ha ha, that's funny that you finally "bit the bullet". Have fun reading! Happy Anniversary to Jan and Stan!

Brenda said...

I remember going on a double date with them (Galen was the driver) and Jan told me that they were engaged. I love those guys!

Sarah B. said...

Going to see the movie tomorrow night...wish you could come with us!

Unknown said...

I love the picture, it totally looks like Stetson is in his birthday suit. I'm glad you clarified. Happy reading. Vampires seem creepy to me and I don't think I will probably ever pick up the book.