Friday, December 5, 2008

Bathroom blocks

So when I took my shower today, Stetson came waltzing in as usual becaues he's figured out its the best time to get into all the "goodies" mom has stashed under the sink. I tried to deter his attenion and told him, "Stetson, go play with your blocks!" Because they were in his bedroom. Well he must have taken that as, "she probably would like me to bring my blocks into the bathroom and play with them in here!" because not long after I took a peek to see what he was doing and he had erected this lovely statue in the bathroom while I was in the shower. I love this kid. :)
Here's my angel, crooked smile and all. :)

We've been getting lots of snow here in Laramie. Yesterday I bundled Stetson up and took him out for a little while. He wasn't the biggest fan but when we took him out last night to go look at Christmas lights he LOVED it.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That's ok Stetson, I'm not a huge fan either.

Unknown said...

Kid's do the funniest things. Landon likes to take his trucks and set them all on end and put them in a circle. I have yet to get a picture of it though:) It's fun to watch them grow and develop isn't it?

Jill Asay said...

I love Stetson's crooked little smile...it just makes me smile! :)

The Simmons Six said...

You lucky I wish we had snow! Adam recognized the shirt Stetson was wearing and was so proud of the fact he "shared" with Stetson.