Wednesday, December 10, 2008

husband survey

I wanted to include this picture of Stetson we took last night. You can usually expect some crazy hair-do when Michael gives Setson his bath. :) Tonight it was a mow-hawk.
I love these fun little surveys, and I think you should all do it after you read mine. :)

5 Things he loves

Stetson
me & my big belly :)
his momma
his mom's salsa
working on the farm with his dad

5 Things on his to do list

*go to library tonight and study
*take final tomorrow @ 10 am
*cook us yummy chicken quesidillas tonight
*help me organize our outside storage unit
*drive bus


5 Foods he enjoys

his mom's salsa
any kind of Mexican food
hamburgers & fries
steak
biscuits & gravy (w/ salsa)

5 things you may not know about him

*He comes off as big and tough to some people but he's really a tender heart :)
*He's a really good cook
*If farming paid better he'd rather farm the rest of his life because he likes it so much
*he's really kind/sweet with kids
*he snores REALLY loud

5 quirky thing about him

*After he brushes his teeth he doesn't rinse the toothpaste off with water--he wipes his mouth off on the towel and it drives me nuts
*He gets mad if I leave the milk out for more than 10 seconds--if its not being used it HAS to be put away asap
*He hates shaving so he pretty much just doesn't do it :)
*He doesn't like talking to strangers (asking for directions, asking a sales clerk with help finding something) and he gets embarrassed when I do. funny huh
*He thinks salsa goes with everything

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Michael + Salsa = LOVE...for sure. I've never seen anyone (plus Matthew) eat salsa like they do. I can't blame them though...I'm a big fan of Jan's salsa...it's simply the best!

Kristin said...

What a fun tag! I liked your answers. I hope it's okay if I steal the tag and do it for David.

nina said...

That's funny about the toothpaste. I think we all have our little quirky things that are associated with brushing our teeth ;)

laura said...

Studying for a final and cooking dinner? What a guy! I think stuble on guys looks good, so I am all for the no shaving!!