Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tagged

I've already done one like this before, but what the heck

1. What is his name? Michael Monk Asay

2. Who eats more? I'm a more consistent eater (never skip a meal) but generally Michael (unless its croutons :-))

3. Who said I love you first? pretty much me in an email, kind of weak, i know

4. Who is taller? michael

5. Who is smarter? michael

6. Who is more sensitive? Me! by a landslide

7. Who does the laundry? I do, but he will if I ask him to

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're laying on the bed, i do

9. Who pays the bills? I do. michael, but that doesn't mean i don't do any of the finances. :)

10. Who cooks more? Me, but not by much, Michael cooks a lot and is good at it, he gets it from his madre Jan

11. What meals do you cook together? a lot actually, because he'll fix a main meal for instance and i'll do the side dishes...we usually cook breakfast together if its not like cereal

12. Who is more stubborn? me.. he's more humble than me :)

13. Who is first to admit they're wrong? him

14. Who has more siblings? same

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? michael would say i do, but there's things i ask him to decide ALL the time but he won't

16. What do you like to do together? ANYTHING we can do together we like

17. Who eats more sweets? Michael


18. Guilty pleasures? lately its been croutons--we usually buy them just for salad, but if i get my hands on themm, they don't last long. :) i can't get enough of them. when i go to the movies i usually splurge and have popcorn, pop AND milk duds (at least last time i did) and i felt pretty guilty about it

19. How did you meet? lets just say we were high school sweethearts (ask me for the long version :)

20. Who asked who out first? i set up our first date, and planned almost every one since then

21. Who kissed who first? micahel kissed me

22. Who proposed? Michael

23. His best features? broad shoulders, tall, muscular build, tan, i always just liked that he was "big tough guy" :)

24. What is his greatest quality? he is kind and good to people

25. Tag? Laura (she probably won't do it:) and shay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a little crouton situation. I wish that was my favorite treat!